I'm a Brooklyn-based marketer and branded content professional. I turn entertainment into dollars and vice-versa.
I launched my marketing career at The Walt Disney Company where my cross-platform branded entertainment packages booked over $2M in revenue in 2016-2017. As an undergraduate at William & Mary I studied Psychology and Marketing and interned at Fortune 500 companies like Gannett.
I love creating win-win-win situations. Audiences get content they love. Creatives get to make cool stuff and get paid. Society gets more inclusive, creative, empowered, and compassionate. Entertainment helps shape the way we see the world and ourselves, and I believe in helping creatives tell great stories.
I make exciting branded content solutions, dynamic sales and marketing collateral, and a great addition to any karaoke party.
I'm looking forward to my next big adventure.
Want to work together?
- Keynote & Powerpoint
- Photoshop (& similar)
- Social Media: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Tumblr
- Hootsuite, IFTTT
- Youtube CMS
- Google Analytics
- Microsoft Office & Google Suite
- Financial Modelling
- Basic Web Dev
- Wordpress CMS (& similar)
- Public Speaking
- Branded Content & Entertainment
- Project Management
- Business Analysis
- Social Media Strategy
- RFP Response
- Kid's Media and Products
- Internet Culture
- Fandom Culture
- Cultural Theory
- Cross-Cultural Psychology
- Tandem Pictures - Manager of Marketing and Social Media Strategy
- Remezcla - Associate Manager of Integrated Marketing
- Disney - Sales Development Analyst
- Disney - Sales Development Intern
- Canary - Marketing Intern
- MTV Insights - Inner Circle Trendspotter
- OFI Global Asset Management (formerly OppenheimerFunds) - Social Media Intern
- Gannett Co. Inc. - Marketing & Promotions Intern
B.A. in Psychology from The College of William & Mary
Minor in Marketing. Additional coursework in Cultural Theory, Organizational Behavior, and Gender, Race, and Class Studies.